Zombicide Season 2 : Prison Outbreak
Season 2: Prison Outbreak, is designed as a playable game in its own right, in the same way the Season 1 game was. A new player can enter the Zombicide universe with this box, as it contains everything needed to play as a standalone game. Even more mutated zombies roam the streets, becoming more terrible than ever.
In Prison Outbreak, 6 survivors of various background, such as a family man, an urban native, or a heavy metal fan, battle to purge a zombie-filled prison into a shelter. Many challenges and surprises await you along the 10 mission-campaign featured in the rulebook... complete with an alternate ending!
Your team will engage in close-quarter combat in dangerous prison blocks and interact a lot with the board itself. Switches will open and lock doors, security zones will change the way you move around and observation towers will expand your view of the surroundings.
- Age: 13 and up
- Number of Players : 1 to 6
- 9 brand new, reversible, prison-themed, game tiles
- 90 miniatures including 6 survivors in both their human and "zombivor" versions, with 78 zombies including berkerker zombies
- New equipment cards such as baseball bats, shotguns, katana, concrete saws and even gunblades...
- Tokens to customize your missions: doors of various size, objectives, switches, barbwire, observation towers, and a security gate meant to rotate on the board to change the way you move around the prison corridors!