The Walking Dead TV Series Board Game
In The Walking Dead Board game, only the strong survive. The weak turn into walkers, and then turn against their former friends! Fight your way through zombie-infested Atlanta with your fellow survivors. Grab some weapons to clear a path. Visit destinations like the department store, old folk's home, and the CDC. Find the tools you'll need to live another day. Take on the role of Rick, Andrea, or one of the other hapless survivors and scrounge for sweet weapons like a Shotgun or Crossbow. Keep your eyes open for new allies, but watch your back! When supplies start running low, it's every man for himself. If you can make it back to camp with enough gear to defend yourself and those you still care for, you win!
Should you fall to the hungry horde of walkers, the game doesn't end. When a player dies and becomes a walker, they leave the world of the living behind and seek out the remaining survivors. Spring surprise attacks on the living, cause the walkers to frenzy, or contaminate the survivor's supplies. Put the bite on your former friends and they'll join you in your pursuit of the living
The fate of the human race is in your hands, either as a survivor or a walker. Join us this September 2011 with Cryptozoic Entertainment's The Walking Dead Board Game.
- A Game for 1-4 players
- Be the first to reach the Center for Disease Control!
- Unique resource mechanic simulates the pressure of trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse. Resources are scarce so use them wisely!
- Players who die come back as zombies and now hunt the living!
- Semi-cooperative. Help your friends to keep them from turning in to a zombie and turning against you!
- Collect all of the food, weapons, transportation, and allies you can find, then race back to the camp before the zombie horde makes you one of their own.
- Players who die come back as zombies and hunt the living!
- Number of Players: 1-4
- Ages: 15+
- Playtime: 60 Minutes